The way I see it, there are two ways to win:
- Sample 20 to 25 of the best Dumpling dishes Pittsburgh has to offer. From pierogies, raviolis, gnocchi, pork dumplings and even some dessert dumplings to finish!
- Every ticket entitles you to one free Brooklyn Brewery beer
- Be a part of your local foodie community, meet people who like food as much as you do (ahem...like me!)
- Tickets are only $10
- ANYONE can enter! Think you've got a killer dumpling recipe? Prove it!
- TFE will give each amateur "cheftestant" a $50 Gift Certificate to Giant Eagle Market District to help pay for ingredients
- Win awesome cookware from sponsors Le Creuset, Anolon, Wusthof, and Microplane
- Grand Prize is a Trip to Brooklyn courtesy of Brooklyn Brewery!!
- Have a question?
This is all happening NEXT Sunday, May 20 from 2-5 p.m. at Mr. Smalls in Millvale. To enter to compete or purchase tickets, visit thefoodexperiments.com/tour/pittsburgh RIGHT NOW!
Good luck and/or bon appetite!