Sunday, June 23, 2013

OMG it's TCBY

You guys. This month, quite possibly the best AND worst thing that has ever happened, happened. A TCBY opened less then a mile down the street from my house.


LESS THAN A MILE.

This is PHENOMENAL for my taste buds. They will be singing songs of great joy for years to come! However, this is not so great news for my diet and my wallet. Oh well. They're going to have to deal with it.

image

I love the set up. You walk in, you take a moment to catch your breath at the glorious site...


you choose your size, you choose from a wide array of flavors of yogurt...


then you head over to a magical place called "the toppings bar." This is where it all starts to get fuzzy for me...

So if you live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and are in the mood for a cool, refreshing treat, head to Brentwood Towne Center and snag yourself some of The Country's Best Yogurt...IMMEDIATELY.


You'll be so glad you did!

Pin It

1 comment:

Share this!