Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick! Get to Morton's!

So I know I've said it before: I'm typically a huge advocate for locally owned and operated Pittsburgh establishments that are unique to the area, but I can't help but admit something to you.

I love me a good steak.

And personally, I believe that Morton's the Steakhouse in downtown Pittsburgh has good -- no, GREAT -- steak (I also adore their Oysters Rockefeller with a large portion of my heart, soul and stomach).

So I can't help but share with you the fact that a huge part of my past revolving around the pride and joy I have for my Alma Mater, the University of Pittsburgh will be lunching at Morton's this afternoon and YOU AND I both have a chance to join them thanks to a little ongoing program hosted by ESPN called Lunch with a Legend.

Here are the details:

Lunch is served from 11:30pm - 1:30pm (this is, on it's own, a big deal since Morton's Pittsburgh does not typically serve lunch!)






Julius Page and Brandin Knight, former Pittsburgh Panthers Basketball Stars join ESPN Radio Hosts, Stan Savran and Guy Junker










Price is $40 per person
Inclusive of tax and gratuity
Cash Bar


For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Jaclyn Rogan Miller at 412-261-7141

MENU:

Salad
Caesar Salad, Classic Dressing
Or
Morton's Salad, Chopped Egg and Anchovies with Morton's Blue Cheese Dressing

Entree
(Choice of one)
Single Cut Filet Mignon, Served with Mashed Potatoes
Morton's Prime Burger, Served with French Fries
Broiled Salmon Fillet, Served with Mashed Potatoes

Dessert
New York Cheesecake






Beverages
Ice Tea, Soda, Coffee & Tea Service


GO AND ENJOY! (And ask Brandin and Julius if they remember me from our old Ward Street throwdowns!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this!